[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert: Three new Ethiopias

Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee byron at sweetmarias.com
Thu May 22 19:33:43 CDT 2014

Hello Everyone,

With one of our first two Ethiopia offerings now out of stock, and the
other on its way out, it couldn't be better timing for these latest
additions:

Ethiopia Deri Kochowa -Kifle
Station<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee/africa-arabia/ethiopia?source=side#4242>is
an ultra-clean Sidama coffee with florals rivaling 'BIG' sweetness.
This
one has it all, with complex aromatics and a brightness that really shines.

Ethiopia Sidama Dereje
Station<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee/africa-arabia/ethiopia?source=side#4241>is
another washing station-specific lot from the Deri Kochowa area, also
cupping with clean florals and caramelized sweetness, and both coffees make
absolute killer SO espressos.

Ethiopia Dry Process Gr. 1 Yirga Cheffe
Aricha<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee/africa-arabia/ethiopia?source=side#4246>,
a coffee that completely surpassed all our expectations (which were
admittedly high!). This one's loaded with sweet fruits, layered sugar
flavors, strong florals, and citric acidity, and the only coffee this close
to scoring 94 points in a while!

--
*Byron Dote*

Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.