[Homeroast] unable to place order via SM shopping cart system (OT?)

Len lalpern at centurylink.net
Thu May 22 16:54:52 CDT 2014

Thanks to all who responded.

John Nanci: I am in the USA (Tennessee), and yes, I have tried "Checking Out". Same problem. I can log in but can't check out or get shipping estimate.
No script blocker.
I did contact SM directly, the suggestion was to make sure my browser was accepting cookies. It is.

Josh Schwartz : I have re-enabled Java and still no go.
I have downloaded and installed latest version of Java (7.0.550.13) and still no go.
Deleted old version (6) and still no go.
Quit and reloaded FF after all the above and still no go.

Bob Hazen : Thanks for the info and suggestion. Chrome was my backup plan, although I'm not comfortable with all things Google. But I'd only use it to order from SM.

Len