[Homeroast] (no subject)

Ed Bourgeois edbourgeois at gmail.com
Thu May 22 12:45:28 CDT 2014

fyi, In Tom's article I think he was referring to Amistar fungicide not
Amistad. The trick that I've heard with this group of fungicides is
applying before any signs of outbreak and before extended wet conditions.
Resistance can also occur, especially if not used properly.

--
Ed Bourgeois
Amherst MA.