[Homeroast] unable to place order via SM shopping cart system (OT?)

Bob Hazen peatmonster at comcast.net
Mon May 19 19:58:18 CDT 2014

I have used Firefox for a number of years. Sometimes, and this is happening
more frequently, certain websites simply don't function well.  At time, the
problem is subtle other times the site just won't work.  It becomes quite
clear when I go to another browser and things are fine.  Firefox can behave
badly even if I disable all of my plug-ins.  I have no idea what's making it
cranky, but it certainly does have bad days.

I suggest you try Chrome. Whenever I have trouble with Firefox, that's where
I go.

Bob