[Homeroast] unable to place order via SM shopping cart system (OT?)

John Nanci john at chocolatealchemy.com
Mon May 19 18:38:50 CDT 2014

Well, I am on the same exact system and browser and just placed an
order last Thursday (and have it today) so you can eliminate FF as
the base culprit.  I do have Java running.  Do you have a script
blocker?  I'd consider enabling Java and seeing what you get.

FWIW, what country are you in and have you tried checking out without
getting an estimate?

And have you tried directly contacting SM?

John