[Homeroast] Grinder has stopped grinding evenly

Dean Schaffran dean_schaffran at wildblue.net
Sun May 18 17:56:21 CDT 2014

look at the plastic carrier ring that the outer burr fits in--there should
be 3 (IIRC) lugs that engage slots in the collar at the top of the grinder.
they are pretty small and look easy to break. parts were available for my
Virtuoso a couple years back when it had the same problem.
endorse the 'replace the burrs' also. and i agree--thier website has lots
of helpful repair guides