[Homeroast] Grinder has stopped grinding evenly

John and Emma jehorchik at gmail.com
Sun May 18 16:46:25 CDT 2014

Hi David,

I hope you have better luck than me. I had similar issues, replaced the
burrs and then the grinder died. There were wiring issues when I took the
grinder apart and not being too electrically inclined I found it easier to
just replace the grinder. I even had my father in-law try to help as he has
lots of experience repairing household appliances unfortunately he couldn't
help either.

A decade is a good long time and as I mentioned at the beginning I hope you
have better luck than I.

John H.