[Homeroast] Grinder has stopped grinding evenly

Brian Kamnetz bkamnetz at gmail.com
Sun May 18 14:14:29 CDT 2014

Hi David,

If you haven't already done it, I would suggest looking at the
troubleshooting page for the Maestro on the Baratza web site:

https://www.baratza.com/troubleshooting/

If none of the listed problems seems to match, I would call Baratza. I have
a Baratza Preciso and when I had problems the support was very good. My
problems were fixed and I have had smooth sailing for quite a while.

Brian