[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert

Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee byron at sweetmarias.com
Fri May 16 18:03:10 CDT 2014

Decaf lovers...get ready. We also added a great rustic/fruited Yemen.

Rwanda Karenge Coffee Villages SWP
Decaf<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee/other/decafs?source=side#4237>is
intensely sweet and a surprisingly clean cup with subtle fruits that
build in a cooling cup.

Brazil Pedralva Fazenda Furnas SWP
Decaf<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee/other/decafs?source=side#4236>is
a fruit-forward cup, sweet and juicy, and one that cups with a
complexity we're not used to tasting in decaf coffees.

Burundi-Ethiopia Coop Blend SWP
Decaf<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee/other/decafs?source=side#4238>is
a dense bodied coffee with structured sweetness. The acidity is quite
complex and berry-like, which really took us by surprise!

Yemen Mokha Ismaili<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee/africa-arabia/yemen?source=side#4235>starts
the season off right with rustic sweetness and a multitude of fruit
notes that shift as much with roast as they do with temperature.

--
*Byron Dote*

Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.
1115 21st  Street