[Homeroast] Roasting in Saudi Arabia

Leo Holmberg holmbergl at gmail.com
Tue May 13 12:58:22 CDT 2014

Tom:

I have lived in Saudi Arabia, but wasn't roasting at the time.

I was in Riyadh in 2009-2010, and I found a shop that was selling green
beans - probably from Yemen. If Riyadh is your destination, drop me a line,
and I'll try and see if I can locate it on a map of Riyadh for you.

Good Luck in Saudi.

Leo Holmberg
holmbergl at gmail.com