[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert: 4 new ones including a dual-use espresso blend

Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee byron at sweetmarias.com
Thu May 8 13:46:19 CDT 2014

Hello Everyone,

We've had a bunch of new coffees land over the past few weeks so we decided
it's time to put a few of them together for a nice, dual-use blend. Espresso
Workshop #31 - 3rd
Level<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee/other/blends?source=side#4229>is
floral, bodied, deeply sweet and is a great example of why we started
the Workshop series in the first place! It's comprised of new crop, washed
Ethiopian, Guatemala coffees, as well as a bit of dry-processed Brazil.

Uganda Organic Cheema
Kapchorwa<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee/africa-arabia/uganda?source=side#4233>has
rustic sweetness, thick body, and surprisingly low acidity for an
African coffee.

India Ratnagiri Pearl Mountain
Peaberry<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee/indonesia-asia/india?source=side#4230>is
spiced and has flavors of praline nut - nice clean flavors.

Costa Rica Helsar - Manuel Macho
Arce<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee/central-america/costa-rica?source=side#4206>is
a favorite of ours, boasting layered fruits and raw sugar sweetness.

--
*Byron Dote*

Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.
1115 21st  Street