Josh Moore jlmo at cs.cornell.edu
Wed May 7 13:44:00 CDT 2014

I would only be shipping mine to San Francisco. I guess that's a fair point.

Nick, yeah, and there is plenty of good coffee to be had in SF. But I'll be
living there for three months, so it's not like I'd have my roaster in a
hotel room... and I've had plenty of locally roasted coffee there two
previous summers that I've lived there. I'm just having a ton of fun
roasting now and don't want to stop -- especially if I can take a trip over
to Oakland and pick up Sweet Maria's coffees as they come in without having
to pay for shipping...