[Homeroast] Shipping the Behmor?

Nick Malnati nmalnati at gmail.com
Wed May 7 05:34:18 CDT 2014

Double box if you're that worried about it.  Pack with peanuts 2x.

Personally I'd use the travel as an opportunity to get some new roasted beans from different roasters.  Roasting is a pain on the road.  Enjoy your time away from home.  Splurge on some Terroir coffee or some stump town and take some good tasting notes on origins.
—
Sent from Mailbox for iPhone