[Homeroast] building a propane drum roaster

Jim De Hoog jdehoog at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 6 16:05:49 CDT 2014

John,

I built an ice bucket coffee roaster using a stainless steel ice bucket, a stainless steel mixing bowl, cut up a stainless steel tray for vains, a rotisserie kit and turn it with my cordless drill.  Use an old two burn gas grill.  Have a thermo coupler going inside the bucket.  I know there are pictures of it on my facebook page.