[Homeroast] building a propane drum roaster

Brian Kamnetz bkamnetz at gmail.com
Tue May 6 12:39:27 CDT 2014

Mike,

I hope others with actual experience pipe up, but what I recall from the
list discussions is that, as you suggest, the people who had the best luck
used dedicated gas grills, that were insulated, and also had some way of
being sheltered from wind. This would have been something like 2007, but it
seems like they were using specific grills that weren't expensive,
something like $100 at that time. But my memory could be playing tricks on
me.

Brian