[Homeroast] building a propane drum roaster

Brian Kamnetz bkamnetz at gmail.com
Tue May 6 11:55:50 CDT 2014

There are quite a few old list discussions on Ron's drums in the list
archives. Here is one:

http://themeyers.org/HomeRoast/Topic8498.htm

Anyone interested in using a gas grill for roasting would do well to sift
through these archives. They discussed BTUs necessary for certain sized
loads, etc. I can't remember the details and don't have time to do the
searches myself, but I think it would pay off to look.

Brian