[Homeroast] Safety of Freshroast SR 500

Martin Maney maney at two14.net
Tue May 6 11:31:52 CDT 2014

On Mon, May 05, 2014 at 05:45:10PM -0600, Carol Lugg wrote:
> purchase it again, if I were looking for another roaster. I don't
> know how much the Quest M3 costs, but I'm thinking it is
> substantially more expensive. I am eager to hear more about that
> roaster.

The HT used to be substantially less expensive, but with the most
recent increase it's near enough to the M3's price that I don't think
the difference is very significant.  Of course I'm looking at it from a
perspective where either is just a "when I win the lotto" dream at this
time.  :-/

http://www.coffeeshrub.com/shrub/content/quest

--
You can monkeypatch code in Python pretty easily, but we look down on it
enough that we call it "monkeypatching". In Ruby they call it "opening a