[Homeroast] Safety of Freshroast SR 500

Carol Lugg heislord at elpasotel.net
Mon May 5 18:45:10 CDT 2014

I have the Hottop. Mine is an older model. I do not have any information
on the Quest M3. I really like my Hottop. It is a work horse. On the
very few occasions that I have needed a part for it, I have contacted
the Hottop company, and within hours, they have gotten back to me,
asking what is happening, and giving me recommendations on parts needed
to fix it. They ship immediately, and they have always been right. I
have been very pleased with my purchase, and I've had it approx. 7
years. I honestly think I would purchase it again, if I were looking for
another roaster. I don't know how much the Quest M3 costs, but I'm
thinking it is substantially more expensive. I am eager to hear more
about that roaster.

Blessings,
Carol

Now the Bible is a love letter from your Father. Fear Not...
Corrie Ten Boom