[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert: Hawaii Kona and Brazil DP

Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee byron at sweetmarias.com
Fri May 2 23:05:53 CDT 2014

Here's two new ones that we are adding to the list right before the
weekend. Enjoy.

Hawaii Kona Kowali Farm Typica
2014<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee/islands/hawaii?source=side#4231>is
a gem of a Hawaiian coffee, with developed sweetness and sparkling
high
notes. Hawaii for us is a short window as we buy such a limited quantity.
As such, we are only offering 1 and 2 lb quantities.

Brazil Dry-Processed Conquista
Farm<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee/south-america/brazil?source=side#4174>has
a sweet, and nutty characteristic that makes for a pleasing brewed cup
as well as espresso. This one's body and sweetness all the way!

--
*Byron Dote*

Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.
1115 21st  Street