[Homeroast] Brazil DP Familia Campos

Tom Ulmer tom at transtate.us
Fri May 2 08:59:27 CDT 2014

I can't offer any explanation as to the perceived density of the bean vs.
your expectation of first crack.
My experiences are that you cannot rush a good dry-processed bean from
Brazil and generally the fruitiness will not suffer. As well, first crack is
not typically well pronounced when the relative humidity is high.