[Homeroast] Ethiopians on the way....

Sweet Marias sweetmarias at sweetmarias.com
Thu May 1 16:48:29 CDT 2014

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for the note. We don't have a specific estimate on the return of
coffee from Sidamo at this time. We do have two new Ethiopians from Yirga
cheffe on our site for sale now.
http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee/africa-arabia/ethiopia?source=side

Best,
Aaron

"Great coffee comes from tiny roasters"
Sweet Maria's Home Coffee Roasting  -  Tom & Maria
http://www.sweetmarias.com