[Homeroast] Greens & Roasting in Italy

Kristoffer Johansson leftism at gmx.com
Thu May 1 13:22:17 CDT 2014

It think it will be pretty easy for you to get green in Italy since
there are pretty many shops in EU that sell green beans. I have yet to
find an extensive shop as sweetmarias though, except hasbean, but they
are a bit pricey, rohkaffeebohnen.de and goodkarmacoffee.de will
probably ship to Italy. There are some more shops , tell me if you wan't
the link to them aswell.