[Homeroast] Post-roast blending

Frank Parth fparth at me.com
Sat Mar 29 00:12:39 CDT 2014

Everyone here tells me I need to go to Cape Town.

Unfortunately in all of my trips down here I’ve never had time to get out of the downtown (Sandton/Mandela Square) area. It’s always been fly in, spend a day recovering, do my work, then fly out the last night after working. 10 hours here to London, 10 hours London to Los Angeles, with a few hours sitting at the United club at Heathrow.

However, there is a great whiskey shop near the United club at Heathrow’s Terminal 1. I always come back with a couple of bottles of single malt that I can’t get in the US.

Frank