[Homeroast] Post-roast blending

Frank Parth fparth at me.com
Wed Mar 26 21:47:43 CDT 2014

Dave,
Thanks for the correction. I’m traveling right now and only have my laptop with me while trying to recover from a 9 hour time zone difference.

Love the “Abraham Lincoln” quote.

The hotel I’m staying at has a water heater. So before I left I roasted a pound of Yirga Cheffe and brought it with me on the trip. The majority of hotels, even high-end ones, offer Nescafe instant freeze-dried coffee in the rooms. Yuk.

Frank