[Homeroast] Post-roast blending

Dave C. perpetualapprentice at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 08:27:07 CDT 2014

I liked Frank's quote enough to want to use it elsewhere. Since he wasn't 100% certain of the attribution I Googled to discover it's commonly referenced as a Lord Kelvin ( Sir William Thomson) quote:
"Large increases in cost with questionable increases in performance can be tolerated only in race horses and fancy women."
http://zapatopi.net/kelvin/quotes/

Another quotation I enjoy:
"Don't believe everything you read on the Internet."
- Abraham Lincoln

That one's not relevant to this discussion or even this list, I just find it amusing.
;-)

Have a fabulous day.
Dave