[Homeroast] Post-roast blending

Andy Thomas adt0611 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 25 18:33:56 CDT 2014

There is also an iPad app called Roastmaster from www.rainfroginc.com. I believe you can use either Artisan or Roastmaster without data logging capability, by entering data manually during the roast. Artisan is free and works with various computing platforms; Roastmaster is (I think) about $10. and you need an iPad or iPhone. I use Roastmaster with iPad and iCelsius probe.

Andy