[Homeroast] Post-roast blending

Frank Parth fparth at me.com
Tue Mar 25 02:44:13 CDT 2014

Paul,
If you’re looking for repeatability and are comfortable connecting your computer, there’s a software program, Artisan, that can map your roasts and ensure more consistency between roasts. You’ll need the software, a probe, and a meter (such as a Omega HH806AU data logger) to connect the two. There’s an Artisan user forum at artisan-user at lists.einfachkaffee.de.

Frank Parth