[Homeroast] Silvia low pressure problem

Justin Schwarz houstini at comcast.net
Mon Mar 24 21:16:03 CDT 2014

So I'm trying to troubleshoot a Silvia for someone, group head pressure is extremely low. I thought that I would start by replacing the pump and that didn't solve the problem. I'm suspecting some sort of ridiculous scale buildup may be the cause. And was thinking about doing a complete tear down of the boiler. What may I be missing and are there gaskets that need to be replaced if I tear it apart to do a descale?

-Justin

If there is anything worth doing, it's worth doing right.