[Homeroast] Post-roast blending

info at MakeFriends2.com info at MakeFriends2.com
Mon Mar 24 20:05:06 CDT 2014

After I started home roasting that at first i proffered the darker roasts
that were closer to 'normal' coffee with more body (Sumatra,Columbia).
Over about a year I shifted to the more fruity, lighter roasted stuff.
(Ethiopia,peru).