[Homeroast] Post-roast blending

Matt Roth kneedragger at skidmarkracing.com
Mon Mar 17 19:22:48 CDT 2014

Nope.  Not wrong at all.  I have been mixing and matching coffee blends for
years now.  There are a lot of complimentary flavors based on varietal,
roast, etc.  That's the fun of coffee roasting...Making your own blends.  I
am sure there are a boatload of folks that do just the same.  :-)  Moka Java
comes to mind.  That is a blend right there.

Matt