[Homeroast] Post-roast blending

kevin creason ckevinj at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 19:04:40 CDT 2014

Some of the unusual (as in not Central American ;-) coffees make wonderful
additions in blending.
I go through stages where I love Africans or Ethopians and then back on the
Guatamala, Nicaragua, Honduras, etc. :D

-Kevin
/*" I am looking for a lot of men who have an infinite capacity to not know
what can't be done. " -- Henry Ford  */