[Homeroast] Post-roast blending

Paul middle.aged.kid at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 13:55:29 CDT 2014

Hi, all.
New to the list and fairly new at home roasting.  I tried my first dry-processed Ethiopia coffee the other day and was surprised that the overwhelming fruitiness was not to my inexperienced palate's liking.  So I post-blended 2/3 dark Columbian with 1/3 light Ethiopian in a pour-over and loved the results. I know this is probably very wrong to a lot of people, but I can't deny how delicious it tastes to me.  Just wondering if anybody had any thoughts or other strange blends that they enjoy.

Paul Gheer