[Homeroast] Light roasted espresso

Mike Koenig koenig.mike at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 19:31:29 CDT 2014

Thanks to everyone for their comments - I'm going to continue
experimenting, and will report back.

One additional comment on the super light espresso I had at Tim Wendelboe -
they specifically told me they put the Kenya into a cold cup instead of a
warmed one, and the barista swirled it around a bit after pulling the shot.
 Was very fruity and tea-like, but not overly acidic and bracing like one
might expect.  This might be something for people to try if they find they
don't like shots of light roasts.

(they were also super friendly, and once I told them I roast, she insisted
I try the Kenya espresso on the house, and chatted quite a bit.  One sure
way to erase the jet-lag...)