[Homeroast] FW: Grassy roast > RE: Light roasted espresso

miKe mcKoffee mckona at comcast.net
Thu Mar 13 17:49:09 CDT 2014

Please ask questions pertaining to List posts on the List rather than
emailing me directly, for a variety of reasons...

"Drying stage/phase" referring to start of roast to when beans start to
change color from green to yellow just before tanning phase, generally
around 300f bean mass temp.

"Drop" refers to dropping beans from roaster to cooling tray at end of
roast.

Uh yeah, "start of 1st" refers to start of 1st crack.

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/

  _____