[Homeroast] Light roasted espresso

Greg greg at gregrothschild.com
Thu Mar 13 10:09:55 CDT 2014

Thanks for your thoughts.
I'm enjoying the Columbian C+ roast I did. In terms of my taste
preferences I'd give it a grade of B I think. It's got a lot going for
it but it's not full featured enough to knock my socks off as a single
origin espresso. The citrus-y brightness is bracing but maybe it limits
the complexity. As a blend element to add brightness I can see it as
being an excellent choice.I will continue to experiment. That's what
this is all about :)

Greg
http://www.gregrothschild.com