[Homeroast] Light vs. dark espresso roasts.

Daniel Lucas daniel.paul.lucas at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 10:01:00 CDT 2014

I feel that myself and other people are going back to lighter roast in
part, because it got a pretty bad rap for several years.  When I would
think of 'junky' coffees that were sold to the masses as I was growing up,
they were cheap, light and bitter coffees that practically begged to have
some type of flavor additive.  Now, I feel that one could argue that dark
roast are assisting in filling said market.

As for myself, I have been roasting my beans a bit lighter and have been
quite pleased with the results.