[Homeroast] Light roasted espresso

Greg greg at gregrothschild.com
Sat Mar 8 16:33:40 CST 2014

Hi all,
First post to the list here. In the spirit of this thread I just roasted
a pound of Columbia Pedregal Agua Blanca microlot to just about C+.
Dumped the beans 2:45 after the first first crack (bean temp was 415F).
I always roast for espresso nowadays and this is the first time I
dropped the beans with less than a 3:15 stretch so this may be a real
eye opener. Lately I've been doing 3:30-4 minutes stretches and haven't
gone to second crack in quite a while. Thanks for the inspiration.

Greg