[Homeroast] Light roasted espresso

Dhananjaya djgarcia at improbablystructuredlayers.net
Sat Mar 8 12:46:26 CST 2014

I also like my espresso light, usually around City+ - no 2nd crack and no oils. When recommended by SM I may go a bit darker, maybe
the very beginning of 2nd. I use a Quest M3 and do 300gm loads, currently loading @ 150c / 10 amps. down to 8.5 amps after 3/4
minutes. Fan is half-way, I may do 3 minutes @ 0 fan when I hit the 8.5 amps.