[Homeroast] Light roasted espresso

Pam Pearson pjpearson76 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 7 13:38:29 CST 2014

Hi Mike,
I am fairly new to roasting, but I put the beans in around 215 and then adjust the Hottop after it reaches 350 and lower the temp and add the fan.   It slows the process down and I have not found the beans to be grassy.   I have specific instructions if you would like to try that.   By the way, what do you use to make your espresso in?