[Homeroast] Reflections on Roasting Fundamentals

Frank Parth fparth at projectauditors.com
Mon Jun 30 21:46:48 CDT 2014

Fully agree with miKe. I started my own consulting company back in 1994 and wouldn’t go back to work for anyone else. I’m basically working 7 days a week, but I get to travel all over the world and don’t have a boss to report to. Clients, yes, but that’s different. It’s not work to me anymore, I enjoy helping other companies solve their problems.

It also means that I’m the last one to get paid out of whatever money is left over after everyone else gets paid. And sometimes that’s not much.

Frank Parth

On Jul 1, 2014, at 4:26 AM, miKe mcKoffee <mcKona at comcast.net> wrote:

> If you can turn a passion into a profession and enjoy what you do and it's
> yours rather than working for someone else working for THEIR dream why not?
> If you truly love what you do at a job great, if not...
>
> Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
> www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
> http://www.mckoffee.com/

Frank R. Parth, MS, MSSM, MBA, PMP
Past member Project Management Institute Board of Directors

CEO/President - Project Auditors LLC
fparth at projectauditors.com
+1 714 813-8971 (mobile)

Project Auditors LLC
www.projectauditors.com
1 800 545 1340 (North America)
+1 949 452 0578 (International)
+49 089 430 4991 (Europe)
+61 419 511 799 (ASEA region)
+1 949 334 1835 (FAX)

Project Auditors LLC is a
PMI Global Registered Educational Provider