[Homeroast] Reflections on Roasting Fundamentals

Jason Schmedeman schmedz at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 19:22:46 CDT 2014

Awesome- thank you very much! I'll be busy reading this weekend. Someday I may quit the day job and go after the roastery & cafe dream!

Jason

On Jun 26, 2014, at 12:17 PM, "miKe mcKoffee" <mckona at comcast.net> wrote:

Link to 2005 Roast Magazine article reprint by Willem Boot. FYI you can read
a lot of Roast Magazine online without subscribing. (I have subscribed for
years since before turning professional 7 years ago so can read it all in
paper and online)

http://bootcoffee.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Ruling3_reprint_M
ay05.pdf

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee