[Homeroast] Reflections on Roasting Fundamentals

miKe mcKoffee mckona at comcast.net
Sun Jun 29 01:52:56 CDT 2014

Indeed Quest you need to have the TC mounted in through one of the holes
that mounts the viewing window to measure BT. The stock thermometer hole is
for measuring ET. Your previously stated temps make much more sense for ET!
But while tracking ET is certainly beneficial, tracking BT much more
meaningful in any discussion of roast levels, ramp rates etc.

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/