[Homeroast] Reflections on Roasting Fundamentals

miKe mcKoffee mckona at comcast.net
Sat Jun 28 17:40:00 CDT 2014

My roast temps seem to pretty much align with Tom's roast pictorial
examples, 1c commencing around 400f, sometimes a bit before sometimes a bit
after, 2nd on the rare occasions get there around 452f. My roast drops
depend on what roasting currently range from 416f to darkest 453f with most
420-436f.

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/