[Homeroast] Reflections on Roasting Fundamentals

miKe mcKoffee mckona at comcast.net
Sat Jun 28 16:08:29 CDT 2014

So discuss away! I've got a good handle on many if not most of the "whys" of
how I approach various roasts so don't need to ask, and don't want to
pontificate.
(too much:-)

Just did bit-o-browsing SM library and discovered my Aricha finish approach
most similar to B of ABCD test roasts in Stretchin' Out the Roast: Part 1
article.
https://www.sweetmarias.com/library/content/stretchin-out-roast-part-1

Don't think I'm totally out to lunch on my Aricha approach...

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/