[Homeroast] Aricha roasting

Joe sobolewski jsobolewski at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 22:39:03 CDT 2014

The tip on cooling is something I hadn't heard before and really helpful to
a newer home roaster such as myself. Is there any direction on how long to
let the beans sit for before sealing them up? I had been moving them to a
mason jar with a one way valve immediately after cooling and I think this
may have been negatively affecting my roasts.