[Homeroast] Aricha roasting

ricky carter rickylc99 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 21:28:51 CDT 2014

Mike,

Nope, they are advocating (with the out of each roster performs
differently) a 1 minute to no moe than 1:15 post START of 1st crack.  I
tried with a 1:27 post start of first and the first few days after roast
aren't much to write home about, but come along about day 3-4 it's quite
impressive, blackberry, strawberry, and a host of other berry, but a little
low on sweetness.

I've only finished 3 roasts and the longest was 2:15 post 1st, whihch was
also very nice, a little sweeter but less strawberry and more toward the
pineapple flavor.   next roast I will try 2:30 or better and see how i like
:)