[Homeroast] Aricha roasting

miKe mcKoffee mckona at comcast.net
Wed Jun 25 20:55:33 CDT 2014

IF the ambiguity of that statement means post 1st crack completion I
wouldn't necessarily disagree. However I'll stand by my statement of minimum
2:30 START of 1st to End of Roast. Of course with no stalling which goes
without saying....

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/