[Homeroast] Aricha roasting

Greg Hollrigel ghollrigel at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 20:41:54 CDT 2014

Ricky - what does that mean? Burn through 1st crack in one minute?  That
seems very fast.

My first batch was also on a Behmor but on P3.  I think I got 1st crack to
last 2 minutes. Results were good but not great. Hoping for better results
on my next roast so any tips are greatly appreciated.  I don't think I can
get the Behmor to have 1st crack lay almost 3 minutes like Mike seems to do
for his roasts. I always fear stalling the roast.