[Homeroast] Strawberry jam on buttered cinnamon toast or

Starfinder Stanley coffee at starf.org
Wed Jun 25 18:31:39 CDT 2014

Yes, I've been impressed by the improved profiles from lowering the
steepness of the ramp between 1st and 2nd, stretching the time without
stalling the roast.  I wish the programmable hottop would just let me
adjust temp targets and fan levels on the fly, rather than making me watch
a batch roast sub-optimally and then trying a modification on the next
roast.  I expected a more manipulable machine.... it does a good job
overall, but I don't understand why it doesn't have a fully manual option.
(Other than the usual corporate desire to protect me from my otherwise
unmitigated propensity for self-immolation)