[Homeroast] Strawberry jam on buttered cinnamon toast or

miKe mcKoffee mckona at comcast.net
Wed Jun 25 17:58:45 CDT 2014

You really need to figure out how to control your roaster not just stop it
sooner. A HUGE key to a good lighter roast is development from start of 1st
to end or roast, usually a minimum 2:30 needed. I'm not just making this up
or going from just my experience. Ask someone like Willem Boot or George
Howell they'll say the same thing. Hey Tom, chime in!

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/